Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jan 8 - Elise Baptism

Today was Elise's baptism. Hard to believe she is 8.

Micah and I wish we could have been there, but Micah was not feeling well. Wendy took several pictures (many of which are posted on other blogs), but I liked this one. Elise's family is all looking in different directions. I guess they had too many cameras pointed at them.

I was able to spend most of the day getting my pictures in the Mac. They are all in now.

You might as well baptize a bag of sand as a man, if not done in view of the remission of sins and getting of the Holy Ghost. Baptism by water is but half a baptism, and is good for nothing without the other half—that is, the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
Joseph Smith, History of the Church, 5:499

2 comments:

  1. It was a good day but we missed you Micah and Scott. Dorrin, Katrina, Ashlyn, and the Black family were missing also. We had a good day but it would have been even better with the rest of you there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we missed all of you who couldn't be there. I only stayed for the baptism as I didn't feel to good myself. It was a great day.

    ReplyDelete