Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jan 21 - Comic Book Store

I may have posted a picture of our local comic book store already.  For some reason I enjoy going in to this store and looking around.  Mariah and I went in to this store on Saturday to look around.  

I guess I enjoy the idea of Super Heros fighting against evil.  Something that all of us are doing everyday.

And by the way, this will be the theme of the Bates Family reunion in the summer, so get ready for some comic book fun!

Up, Up and Away
Superman



3 comments:

  1. We're looking forward to the reunion. Should be fun, and I know a few kids who like to think that they are superheros already, so why not make it a reality, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound great!

    I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

    It will be awesome to get our superpowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are looking forward to the reunion. Spring can't come quick enough for me.

    ReplyDelete