Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nov 19 - Grateful for Midnight Movies

Today I am grateful for Midnight movies, and that I am now too old to go to them.

This is a picture of Mariah waiting in line to see the new Harry Potter movie. The movie starts at 12:01 AM on Friday. She got in line about 5:30 (so about a 6 1/2 hour wait). She went with some of her friends who are also big Harry Potter fans. It was a long day for her. She got up at 6:00 AM to go to a morning side (seminary testimony meeting) and did not get home until 3:30. She then had to get up and go to school, then she had to work right after that. Awe, the life of a teenager.




3 comments:

  1. Mariah, I talked to Jared on the phone (who was up in SLC for business meetings) after you called to tell me that you were in line for the show. He was so inspired that he came up with the crazy idea to find a theater neaby where he was staying and go to the midnight showing of "Harry Potter" too. Said that it was great. You two should talk some time and compare thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is that you are crazy Mariah. You couldn't pay me to go to one of them. The advetizements scare me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I guess you are more crazy than I thought! I am too lazy to do this sort of thing. I value my sleep too much!

    ReplyDelete