Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nov 21 - Grateful for Tithing


Today I am grateful for Tithing.


There are not may commandments I am "perfect" at, but paying my tithing is one of them. I have a testimony of the power of paying tithing and the impact it can have on our blessings. The blessings are always not physical ones, but they always do come.


Today our Ward had its first Sunday tithing settlement. We started last Thursday, but today is our first Sunday. We have about 100 families come in to see the bishop. I have been helping with Tithing Settlement for about 6 of the last 8 years and I love it.


Please make sure to pay your tithing and see your bishop this time of year.


2 comments:

  1. Will do Scott. I have a great testimony of paying tithing to. It has got us through a lot of hard times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is one that we can keep with perfect exactness if we will.

    ReplyDelete