Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nov 25 - Thanksgiving and Grandma's Noodles

Today was Thanksgiving.

I am grateful that we got to spend the day with family in Sugar City. The weather caused many families in the area to stay home and they did not have any family near them so they had to spend it at home. We are lucky enough to have family close.

Thanksgiving would not be the same without my Grandma's Noodles. I look forward to this more then I do the turkey and other traditional foods served. It reminds me of Thanksgiving when I was in Denver. I wish we could have been there this year, but at least I got to have the taste of Grandma's Noodles.

I am grateful for Wendy cooking them. Thanks Wendy! It meant the world to me.


2 comments:

  1. Family traditions are nice to have. We all should have special memories especially from our childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Wendy! Too bad the roads were closed and you couldn't be with your family Scott - we were glad you could spend it here in Sugar city, though.

    ReplyDelete