Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nov 9 - Grateful for Pets!

Today I am grateful for pets!

This is a common site when I come home from work. Bogey greets me at the door and is looking for food. The second I come in he thinks it is dinner time. He has not quite adjusted to the change in daylight saving, so his internal clock is off by an hour. However he is slowing making the adjustment.

Bogey is a good dog who we are grateful to have in our home. He is a good companion and is great with the kids.


3 comments:

  1. You are a great pal, Bogey. You are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koria and Kimball want to know some things about Bogey:
    #1: Does he lick you and/or bite you?
    #2: Does he chase you?

    I assured them that he's a nice dog, told them that he won't bite them, and left it at that. I don't know about the other two.

    ReplyDelete