Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nov 11 - Grateful for Veterans and Good Grades


Today I have two things to be grateful for. I am grateful for Veterans and their service. I am also grateful for good grades.

I love my country and I am grateful for all the men and women who have served the USA. I am also grateful for the families of these individuals who allow them to protect our freedom. We have one member of our ward who just left for another tour of duty in Iraq. My thoughts are prayers are with him and his family.

Today was also the second day of parent teacher conference (we love going to three schools in two nights). All three of my kids are having a great year in school. I hope they keep it up! Good job kids!




2 comments:

  1. Great job - good grades are always nice to hear about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kids are all doing so well in your school. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete