Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nov 3 - Grateful for Technology

Today I am grateful for technology.


Technology allows us to stay in touch with our family and friends. It allows conversations to happen over many miles. It allows us to stream movies to our handheld devices (see picture below). It allows us to be in closer contact with our church leaders (check out the LDS web site http://new.lds.org/?lang=eng).


The only thing that drives me crazy about technology is keeping up on this blog. It is always in the back of my mind (what am I going to write about today or what picture am I going to put on the blog). I guess I keep doing this because I like to read the other blogs.


2 comments:

  1. We like to read your blog also - it is fun to take a peak into everyone's day and see how things are going. Thanks for the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad and I have a hard time understanding all of this new technology. It is mind bloggling. I'm behind in my blog also.

    ReplyDelete