Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nov 26 - Grateful for not shopping and Christmas Trees

Today I am grateful to not be shopping.

Wendy got up this morning around 7:00 AM and headed out to do some shopping. She missed most of the crazy shoppers who got up early for the "door buster" savings. She was able to get most of what she was looking for (I am waiting for the new pickup truck to show up, so I will let you know when it gets here).

While Wendy was shopping, the kids and I put up the rest of our Christmas lights and we got our tree put up. We also got all the decorations out of storage so we are all ready to start decorating. We usually do this on a Monday night, so maybe in a few days it will have decorations on the tree.


2 comments:

  1. There is nothing like a christmas tree to brighten up the home. I love Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tree looks good but it needs a few more decorations. I hope you got them on last night.

    ReplyDelete